Polyvinyl chloride, commonly abbreviated PVC, is the third-most widely produced plastic, after polyethylene and polypropylene. Pure polyvinyl chloride without any plasticizer is a white, brittle solid. PVC is used in construction because it is cheaper and stronger than more traditional alternatives such as copper or ductile iron. It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely used being phthalates. In this form, it is used in fluid transport, electrical cable insulation and many applications.
SANKING SCH40 and SCH80 pipes and fittings is of Type I, grade I Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a compound having a cell classification of 12454 which conform to ASTM D 1784. The maximum service temperature for PVC is 60oC under pressure, with occasional exposure to boiling water(100oC)
- Strong corrosion resistance: compared with the general cast iron pipe, galvanized pipe, PVC resistant to acids, alkalis, and will not rust fouling.
- Small fluid resistance : smooth pipe wall, it is resistant with water scale.
- High mechanical strength: excellent water pressure resistance, impact resistance, tensile strength at room temperature, may be subject to 110 atm in one hour without rupture.
- Health nontoxic: the unique green lead-free formulations, and thus will not have damaged the quality of the water affect human health.
- Convenient installation: small density and light weight, easy loading and unloading conveyor, installation is simple.
- Optimum temperature performance: UPVC water supply pipe using a temperature range of room temperature for the best.
- Good watertightness: 15 minutes after the adhesive bonding, the strength can be achieved by more than 12.5 / C.
Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) is a thermoplastic produced by chlorination of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin. Which is a kind of heat resistant piping product,the available temperature is 0℃ ～93℃. Its specification, physical and chemical characteristics meet ASTM F441 standard and the material meets requirements of 23447 in ASTM D-1784 standard, so it is universally used in engineering pipe fittings and fire protection pipe fittings such as chemical hot fluid transporting, industrial waste output and the heating for water and chemical products in semi-conduct plant etc.
- Hot resistant: applicable for transportation of hot water and chemical hot fluid under 93 degrees.
- Good corrosion & chemicals resistantance.
- Good heat insulation(360 times more than that of steel pipe).
- Smooth pipe wall and resistant with water scale.
- Accordance with dissolution testing and not affect the quality of water.
- Good thermal insulation and applicable to high-voltage surge pipes.
- Easy handling with low cost.
PP - Homopolymer is produced by a continuous chain of polypropylene units which results in a high stiffness material. Mostly popular in grey colors only. Advanced homopolymer types like beta nucleated PP, are widely used to make piping systems.
- Extremely smooth surface
- High impact strength
- High level of hardness, stiffness and tensile strength
- Resistance to stress-cracking
- Abrasion resistance
- Good toughness both at low and high temperatures (from 0°C to 95°C)
- Excellent electrical/thermal insulation properties
- Very good chemical resistance
- Any water absorption
Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer produced by the polymerization of vinylidene difluoride.PVDF is a specialty plastic material in the fluoropolymer family; it is used generally in applications requiring the highest purity, strength, and resistance to solvents, acids, bases and heat and low smoke generation during a fire event. Compared to other fluoropolymers, it has an easier melt process because of its relatively low melting point of around 177 °C.
It has a low density (1.78) and low cost compared to the other fluoropolymers. It is available as piping products, sheet, tubing, films, plate and an insulator for premium wire. It can be injected, molded or welded and is commonly used in the chemical, semiconductor, medical and defense industries, as well as in lithium ion batteries.
- Wide temperature range, high heat deflection temperature
- Very good chemical resistance, even in
- Good resistance against UV- and γ-radiations
- Excellent abrasion resistance (low friction coefficient)
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent insulating characteristics in connection with very good electrical values
- Flame retarding
- Physiologically nontoxic
- Good and easy processing